Home

Saturday, March 29, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT and Sundress Inspired Mani

I have no excuse, I realize. Well, actually I do.

WE BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOUSE!
:)

Mr. Polish are thrilled and to add to it ...
WE ARE HAVING OUR FIRST BABY!


Haha, might as well throw it all out there.



Long story short, we spent the summer working like crazy to save up the last bit that
we needed to buy a home (which we did in October) and then BAM, we
find out we are expecting the first week of February. Second trimester, here I come!


Okay, enough about me, here is a mani that I did back in June for my youngest
sisters high school graduation. I wanted to recreate the print on my dress and I
feel like it turned out pretty well!

 
 
 


We are having fairly mild weather here today (about 10 degrees) and felt like
getting into the Spring mood a little bit.

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful, I love the colors that u use in this mani. Congratulation on you new house and your first baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I want to say CONGRATS! Second, I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg congratulations on the house and the baby! How exciting!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is so pretty. I super like the color combos and the design. You def made the right decision on making this mani. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, congrats! And lovely mani....!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! :)
    Nice mani! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!