Home

Monday, January 23, 2012

Blue Monday: OPI Roadhouse Blues

Ack, I didn't post yesterday ... I won't beat myself up over it too much though because I have posted a lot more in January than what I had expected of myself (as per my New Year's Resolutions). Anyway, let't not dwell on that, onto my Blue Monday mani!

 OPI Roadhouse Blues, 2 coats




I only did 2 coats of polish for this one because I didn't want to add the third and risk making it so dark you can't tell it's blue. I absolutely love the colour of this polish and application was a breeze. I've fallen in love with my OPI's all over again - they truly are an amazing polish. I did add one layer of Seche Vite on top.

I want to mention quickly that if I don't mention topcoat, please assume that none was applied. I think I forgot to mention it in one of the Back To Boho parts that I did, but during that mini "series" I added NO topcoat to any of those swatches. The polishes in that collection dried incredibly glossy and absolutely amazing. I promise that from now on I will always state whether it was used or not so you know what to expect if you buy/wear it yourself. :)

Have a great Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Man, do I ever love blue! This would look amazing with some gold sparkles on it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and blue monday! 2 coats look good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty! Hmmm.. I'm gonna have to make a huge wishlist I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous deep blue! It almost looks black! It's really pretty...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!