I have seen on various blogs a feature called a "Blogroll". I personally find them very helpful when I'm trying to find new polish blogs to follow so I have decided I would like to create my own. I want to do this to give my followers a little more exposure to other great bloggers. Instead of just going through all the blogs I follow and adding everyone, I would like to give you the opportunity to let me know if you would like to be added to it.
My Blogroll will be in split into various categories. Let me provide an example. Say you have a blog solely dedicated to:
- nail polish (nail of the day, swatches, nail art, hauls, etc)
- fashion (outfit of the day, hauls, fashion trends, etc)
- cosmetics (face of the day, reviews, hauls, storage, etc)
I would have 3 (or more, if you have a blog dedicated to something else) Blogroll categories.
If you would like to be added to my Blogroll, here are the steps you can take:
1. You MUST be a follower of my blog to be added to my Blogroll. (I will check.)
2. EMAIL ME your blog's URL, the name of your blog and what category your blog fits under. If you comment on this post with your information I will delete it.
If you'd like, you can copy and paste my (make-shift) form below, so you can be sure I have received all the necessary info.
My Blogroll will be posted once I have around 15-20 emails, and will be a continual work in progress.
Do you have a Blogroll on your blog?
Thanks for reading. :)