Home

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rhinestone Polka Dot Nails

Fact: eBay and I have become very good friends over the past few years and over that time I have amassed quite a large collection of great nail art supplies. Rhinestones (1mm, 2mm, 3mm - round, square, heart, star - glitters in hex, round, micro and bead, etc etc...) are one of my favourite ways to jazz up a manicure yet I seldom use them. Today, I remeded that.

I'm really happy to share with you my actual NOTD. That practically never happens, so without further ado, please take a peek!



Base Colour: Sally Hansen (Extreme Wear) - Grey Area, 2 coats
Dots: Acrylic paint in blue and purple (brand is Decora from Dollarama)
Gems: 1mm round blue, 2mm hot pink square
Topcoat: Seche Vite

What do you think of my bedazzled manicure? I definitely dig it.

14 comments:

  1. LOVE the gems! They are really pretty. I need to make friends on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW E WOW WOW I am guilty of hoarding and not using, so bravo! Just brought home two nail wheels of gems, going to so do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thank you! I definitely have a hoarding tendancy as well when it comes to rhinestones, etc. I would love to see what you come up with!

      Delete
  3. I have a few rhinestone wheels too and I hardly EVER use them. Chris always tells me that they look like growths hahaha. Love this though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. "Nail growths" ... that's pretty much how my mother-in-law views them as well. Ah well, use them anyway!

      Delete
  4. I love your bedazzled nails! They look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty! I love blue gems :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are adorable. very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!