Home

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

OPI's Fiercely Fiona + Yelleen Grellow?

Quick post today, folks. This is the mani I promised to show you the other when I posted about my mini-haul of 2 Sally Hansen polishes. I did this mani last week and it stayed on for 3 full days. Yes, you heard (read) me correctly. I added more photo's than I usually would because my camera didn't want to play nicely with this mani colour. C'est la vie ...

If I remember correctly this was 3 coats of OPI's Fiercely Fiona which I picked up in my haul last week.
It looks very 'buttery' in this photo but it is much brighter and leans more green than it shows.
(Indoors with ceiling light; see below for the true colour.)

I added Revlon's Pineapple Fizz which consists of a sheer yellow base with very small flakies and
glass fleck shimmer. I added Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the dots.

One coat of Seche Vite sealed everything in & dried it in under 2 minutes. (Outdoors at sunset.)

(Half shaded/sunrise.)
I think I'll call this kind of yellow "yelleen".
Yellow + Green = Yelleen
Green + Yellow = Grellow
Hahaha ...

Shade.

Shade, again. See the mini flakies & glass fleck? Maximize by clicking!

Gotta run, hope you enjoyed this bright mani!

Is anyone else anticipating the fall/autumn as much as I am?

12 comments:

  1. I hate it when cameras do that... mine thinks is funny to do that with some purples. Love the pictures though, and the poka dots are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the accent finger... cute mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this!! do you get your dots with just a basic dotting tool? I've been a little out of the loop this weekend! My apologies.. I'm trying to catch up!

    and FALL cannot get here quickly enough! I'm ready to wear all my vampy polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so anticipating autumn! I can't wait to try out some new nail art designs for the season & holidays to come. I have several polishes that have this Grellow look to them... not a huge fan of it, but this shade looks more yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for it to cool down! It's finally starting to this week...90's instead of 100+ degree heat! I like the polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this mani a lot . It's so simple but so cute .

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is perpetually on clearance at my Ulta. I don't think it went over well with the public, lol! It's not my cup of tea but it looks nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am waiting on FF to arrive in the mail, can't wait to get it. I kick myself for not getting the entire Shrek collection. I like it on you, especially with the Pineapple fizz and dots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable manicure. I really like the layering you did and the polka dots on your accent nail. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the accent polka dot nail! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!