Home

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring Flower Manicure

I'm back with another nail look. I did this manicure a few weeks ago (before all my nails got chopped off...) and I really liked how it turned out.


Polishes:
Orly - To Have And To Hold (2 coats)
Wet'n'Wild - Hannah Pinktana (3 coats)

I realize the tips aren't completely perfect and my cuticles could be a bit neater, but since I only wore this for just over a day I was pleased with it. I did two different styles of daisy's in this nail look: one that is spaced and the other which is joined. My preference is the spaced one, however it requires more patience and precision. I added a pink glitter polish to the tips and added my Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat and it was done!

Comment & let me know: flowers - yay or nay?

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. I think the daisy's are aDORKable and the pink you chose for your tips is gorgeous. I'm super jealous of your tips too - they look very clean compared to the ones I tried a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is way late but the spaced flower is a definite 'yay'. A friend of mine always used to do those types little flowers for me (I only say 'used to' because she now lives in DC and I'm in OH so little flower manis no more =(...). I was never good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. deja vu - It's never 'way too late' - that's why I have my comments moderated, so I can make sure I see each and every one. Thanks for your input, I love the spaced ones too. You should try it out using a dotting tool, I know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!