Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Color Club "Holiday Splendor"

I did some layering with my Sally Hansen Going Green mani from earlier today. I'll let the photo's do all the talking.

Holiday Splendor, 2 coats - no topcoat
Blurred to show the sparkle, ouuu.





I got the Beyond The Mistletoe Color Club collection a few weeks ago and I'm so in love. Just look at Holiday Splendor. I dare you to say you don't love it as well (and mean it!).

Because of the layering I did Holiday Splendor looks very green in these photo's but it is slightly more blue IRL. I used two coats of Holiday Splendor and it applied wonderfully. The holographic glitter is absolutely UNREAL. You literally have to see it to understand just how radiant it truly is. I need to wear this as a full mani and not just swatch it. 

Holographic glitter - you can't go wrong, can you?

10 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this color. It looks great over Going Green and it looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i think i need to try this again! :) this looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Holiday Splendor! Its my favorite polish from the Beyond the Mistletoe collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely CANNOT go wrong with holographic glitter. This is SO PRETTY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color. Yes, love the holographic glitters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!