Home

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Retina's: Who Needs 'Em?

I literally have zero time to post this so it will be very quick, hope you don't mind!

Color Club Wham! Pow! (2 coats)
 


I layered Sparkle and Soar from Color Club's Take Wing collection over top
of Wham! Pow! for some gorgeous shimmer. Then, because I can't leave well
enough alone, I decided to add some - you guessed it - dots.
I love me some dots. <3

For some reason the dots make me think of egg whites and egg yolks, LOL.

Application was good on both polishes, I had no troubles. The only issue
I had was with colour accuracy. My camera gets all freaky if I try to take
pictures indoors of a neon. Hence my outdoor photo.
It was a lot brighter IRL.


Have a great Sunday!

- A Polished Touch

16 comments:

  1. I love Sparkle and Soar over this! And the polka dots just make this complete :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wouldn't be me if I didn't add dots, lol.

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! The shimmer really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love!Color Club is becoming one of my favorites! I have Sparkle and Sore but havent worn it yet! Your funny, it does look like eggs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favourites. You need to try it out! I've seen your mani's with the pink and blue one. :)

      Delete
  4. Just love the final mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. be still my heart!! i need this!!! love so hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww, so sweet. :) I'd love to see your mani if you get them!

      Delete
  6. What a fun mani! My husband would love it if I wore this--orange and yellow are his favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL i love the title of your post! that polish looks amazing with the shimmer over it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely!! Haha I love the name of that polish! Wham! Pow! Oh man, my camera freaks out when I take pics of neons inside too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The name Wham! Pow! reminds me of Karate. (Orange belt, LOL.) I hope camera's of the future relay perfect colour accuracy. With the technology we have now ... my wish shouldn't be too unrealistic, right?!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!