Home

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Elf "Metal Madness" & Collection Question

HAPPY FEBRUARY 1st!

Wow, a second week in a row that I'm featuring a pink polish. Mind you, it's only my accent nail but that still counts, right? Maybe I should jump back on board with Pink Wednesday's ...

 Elf Metal Madness, 2 coats 
OPI La Paz-itively Hot (Matte), 2 coats
Seche Vite on the accent nail only



Ouu, holo shimmer. YES PLEASE! Both polishes applied easily although OPI was better, as it usually is. I added a coat of Seche Vite on top of La Paz-itively Hot because I wanted a cohesive finish on all nails: shiny! I love adding topcoat to matte finish polishes because the most beautiful shimmer jumps right out, so pretty!

I wanted to add a little something extra to this mani so I took Metal Madness and added 4 dots to my accent nail. I think it looks very futuristic, if I do say so myself. ;) Take a peek!



Do you like? I do. 

Let me mention that the ELF polish absolutely stunk. It smelled like cheap burning plastic. Gross. Did it stop me? Clearly not, but it's worth mentioning.

I just finished re-organizing my collection and it's been quite a while since I did my last collection post. My stash has grown drastically since and I'm curious to know if you'd like to see it/how I store my polishes. Let me know in the comments! (I LOVE seeing how others display their collection, so please let me know if you've posted yours too, or if you're going to!)

11 comments:

  1. Pink isnt my go to color but I like how you did it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your accent nail! It looks great with Metal Madness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super freaking cute mani. I love the pink accent nail and the dots. And I agree, I've only used one ELF polish and the smell is horrid craft glue smell, but I still used it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! And I love the dots on your accent nail. I would love to see your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! I love you accent nail! I would love to see how you store your polish :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls!

    Laura & Traci, I'll start working on some collection shots. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I'm loving dots right now and your accent nail is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Collection shots! Yes please -J :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!