Home

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Essie 'My Place or Yours"

Good morning & Happy Pink Wednesday. I don't have a new mani to show you today (and like I said last week, I hope this still counts ...) I couldn't bear to take off Pucci-licious, it's just too pretty. These photo's were taken about 3 weeks ago and under an overcast sky. We have gotten such a little amount of sun this Spring, it feels like Winter. I think my retina's will burn if I ever see that glowing orb in the sky again. ACK!
Essie "My Place or Yours" (2 thick coats)
SV Top Coat (1 coat)
This polish is slightly more pink than what it is showing on my nails.


'My Place or Yours' is a coral-based pink and it took 2 thick coats for opacity. I probably should have done 3 thinner coats, but I'll deal. I find this colour quite flattering: these pictures really don't do it the justice it deserves. I'm not much of a pink-wearer but the day I wore this I was also wearing a new top I purchased in almost the exact shade, maybe slightly brighter. I felt awesome. Strange, considering I wear neutrals 85% of the time. (Mostly black, gray and white ... some say boring, I say classic.)

Do you colour coordinate based on your outfit and/or accessories? Let me know!

PS: I just created two new pages: my wishlist and my nail polish collection - go check 'em out if that sort of thing interests you!

Thanks for reading. :)

13 comments:

  1. I love my place or yours on you! I think the color is feminine and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I change my polish so frequently I don't. I don't care if it clashes anymore. lol

    Thanks for visiting my blog. :D
    'Steal' that tag I have on my blog and use it! You can be my bonus blogger. OK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to try and coordinate my polish and my clothes, but that led to me mostly wearing boring neutral polish, so I've given it up except for special events. Now I'm happy if things coordinate but it doesn't bother me if they don't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color... Coral's are so in right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very good on you . Almost a nude tone .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color. It's very gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wanted this Essie! It must be so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!