Home

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Revlon 'Powder Puff' & OPI 'Turquoise Shatter'

Good afternoon! Today I am very excited to show you my new Turquoise Shatter from OPI. I got it a few days ago and put it on about 15 minutes ago. After seeing so many people layering this Shatter over fun bright colours, I wanted to try something a little different. I layered it over my Matte Suede Revlon in 'Powder Puff'. The two different finishes look really cool IRL; not sure how well that translates in the photo's. Anyway, the finished result looks like a pool liner to me, and it's all love. See below!

Left hand, no top coat.
Please excuse the dry cuticles - 100% acetone can do that.
 
Right hand, no top coat.
Left hand, 1 coat SV.
Right hand, 1 coat SV.
I wanted to show both my left and right hands as well as what my mani looked like with and without a topcoat. Unfortunately we don't have any sun here but I think you can still see how awesome this is. On my left hand I used a really thin amount of shatter polish and on my right I used a bit more. Which look do you like better? I can't decide.

Shatter/Crackle polishes: love 'em or done with 'em? Let me know!

Thanks for reading. :)

10 comments:

  1. I love the turquoise shatter . It looks good on pretty much any color .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful work.
    I love it! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you compared it to a pool liner, that's absolutely what it looks like! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty manicure. The turquoise shatter is great. I like some shatters others not. I try to be picky, though I like the different colors of shatter I don't see myself using them enough to be worth while. I do like black,gold,silver, and those more neutral colors that will go with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Can't wait to get some more shatter/crackle polish of my own..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!..Gorgeous nail polish colour..I love it..

    Thank you so much for following my blog..I follow you back..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love crackle nail polishes...and cannot wait to get my mitts on the OPI Turquoise!

    I like the right hand better....the thicker coat seems to have made more defined cracks. But really, both hands look awesome!

    Thanks for following my blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the turquoise shatter is my favorite. Love the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow<3 That is such a beautiful mani! I really want that OPI Shatter! It is SO pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love shatters so much. And this looks absolutely cracking ;)
    I am your new follower. Do check out my blog! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!