Home

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunshine Award

Good evening! The lovely Laura from Laura's Lacquers nominated me for the Sunshine Award. (Thank you!) One of the rules of this award is that you are to create a post dedicated to it. Therefore, no nail polish today. (Check my blog tomorrow for my first Blue Monday!)


Here is the award.


Rules:
Thank & link back the person who gave you the award.
Write a post about it.
Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think really deserve it.

Laura added this rule: "Name at least one everyday thing that makes you happy. (NOT the subject of your blog or this award, we all know that makes you happy!)"

Eight Bloggers (Sorry, I didn't pick ten.)

Favourite Everyday Things
1. Coffee with butter pecan coffee cream, YUM!
2. Sleeping in past 7am.
3. Getting my hair and makeup done in less than 25 minutes.

Thanks for reading. :)

6 comments:

  1. I see you mentioned my blog!!! Thank you!!! Am I supposed to do the same thing like you did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for listing me here! I really appreciate it!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww - thanks :D I'll get onto this tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks! (:
    I've done this one before, so I'm not going to redo it, but thank you so much! By the way, I love your blog's background, too cute!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!