Home

Monday, June 27, 2011

First Blue Monday: Claires Bright Skies

Hello! I'm so excited to share my first Blue Monday with you. :) See below!

Claires Blue Skies, 3 coats plus SV topcoat.
There is some VNL but at 3 coats, I was done, haha.

Today is actually grey out, the sun is just trying to come through,  so I hope to encourage the sun by wearing this aptly named polish. I apologize for the hasty cleanup but I am quickly running out of time. (I'm headed to work in about 20 minutes, EEK!)

Also, I applied only one coat of SV but I probably should have added another because you can still feel the glitter a little bit. (Most people would probably leave it, but I love a completely smooth finish.) I hope you enjoyed my first Blue Monday!

Did you join in on my new trend? Let me know: which blue was your Blue Monday mani?

Thanks for reading. :)

21 comments:

  1. it's a great mani for blue Monday :D Love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect blue to start this new feature! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this blue, its so glittery and the name fits it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! This is a great blue color:) Super chic and I love how the glitter is in it but it also looks like a jelly finish. I also did the blue monday (And gave you credit!) Check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never tried claire's polishes. maybe i'll pick some up when my project 10 pan is over :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Blue Monday is Sally Hansen Distressed Denim Crackle over Orly Glitz & Glamour. Great 1st post...hope you made it to work on time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very beautiful I loved You have good taste! Yeah


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! I have a similar color but it has purple glitter in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so need to get my hands on some Claire's polish - looks awesome!

    I'll be on the blue polish next week :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely blog :) x

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, I'd love it if you took part x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! i love this. everytime i go to claire's, i never find anything good like this. btw thanks for following. i really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really cute glitter polish !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, so after seeing this post, I went to Claire's to pick up some polish!!! Just thought I would come back to tell you this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yah also, I would like to join in on the blues monday thing. Am I supposed to put your "blues Monday badge" on my site as well? Does it have to be plain blue or can I add a design? Email me at imfeelingnailventurous@yahoo.com with details. I might have trouble finding this post again.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this blue polish!!! I didn't know Claire's polishes were so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!