Home

Monday, June 20, 2011

Haul & NOTD: Blue Floral

Hello! Today I have my Saturday haul to share with you and my mani from yesterday with a little addition. :) After I did my first haul I got a lot of comments saying that you enjoyed these so here is another! This is probably the last bit of polish shopping I will be doing for a while, unless more Color Club sets come in to Winners. (I can't resist those.) I have over 350 polishes now and I want to start swatching and sharing them with you all.

Let's take a look at what I purchased.

Essie To Dry For Top Coat
Essie (L-R) Too Too Hot (2), Sew Psyched, Turquoise & Caicos
Gosh Pool Party

Sally Hansen (Insta Dry) (Top L-R, Bottom L-R)
Silver Sweep, Slick Slate, Uptempo Plum, Night Flight, Blue Streak, Jade
Jump, Lightening, Snappy Sorbet, Pink Blink, Fuchsia Flare, Sonic Boom
Double Agents Top & Base Coat, Winners $5.99.
Here is my mani using the blue polish from my Simple Pleasures pack that I reviewed yesterday.
This is the most colour accurate, you can see the duskiness of it.
Sunset lighting.
Morning light. Added a sticker, but it doesn't look like one. ;)


I added two coats of SV to smooth out the stickers edge, IRL it looks like it was painted/airbrushed on - love it! That's it for today, lovelies. 

What do you think of nail stickers? Do you ever wear them?

Thanks for reading.

13 comments:

  1. i cant resist the color club sets either! 350 polishes?! i havent counted mine but that is a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those stickers look fantastic! I actually thought they were nail polish or airbrush! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise & Caicos is GORGEOUS- love that polish.

    And that nail sticker is great! It looks just like a stamp. Great mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great haul! The blue looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo I would love to see a collection post! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those stickers are fantastic! Have to say that Essie Too Too Hot looks gorgeous too! Might have to invest in some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Can't wait to see some swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You beauties are so sweet!

    Tara M - I did a brief look at my collection in my post "Melmers & Nail Polish Collection".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mani! :) Jealous of your haul aswell!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!