Good afternoon. Today I'm wearing my Revlon Matte Suede polish in Firefox. You might have noticed that I'm not a big red polish wearer; I prefer blues, greens and purples. For some reason I always feel like there is a spotlight on my nails when I wear red and it makes me self-conscious. I could wear a glitterbomb or the brightest neon and not bat an eyelash, but for whatever reason, red gives me a slightly uncomfortable feeling. Maybe it's just me?
|Revlon Firefox, 1 coat.|
I like the matte suede finish, but the shimmer that shows through when the topcoat is added is amazing. (Enlarge the photo's to see what I mean!) Lately, I have been having problems with my mani peeling off. Literally half of the polish would peel right off like an orange peel. As I said in the photo caption, I layered a clear polish (Color Club Vivid Top Coat) between the two layers of Firefox to hopefully help keep my mani in place.
To finish, Kassie from Unique-Desire nominated me with the Stylish Blogger Awrd. Thank you Kassie, you're so sweet! :)
The rules are:
1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to them
2. Post 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers
4. Let them know they received this award
Seven Things About Myself
1. I’m a very friendly person, I love getting to know people.
2. I bit my nails from ages 2-20 and now think it’s a disgusting habit.
3. I owned approximately 15 polishes before March 2011 and now own 359!
4. I spend about 2 hours a day on my blog. (Polishing, photographing, uploading, writing, replying to comments/emails.)
5. I have never been outside of Canada.
6. I was married 9 days before my 21st birthday.
7. Calla lilies and tulips are my favourite flowers.
12. Polish Obsessed
15. The Nail Phile
Have a great Tuesday! Thanks for reading. :)