Home

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blogroll Announcement

Hello! I don't have a new mani to show you today, I'm still rockin' my blinged out Pink Wednesday look from yesterday, but I do have something else I'd like to share with you.

http://staroversky.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/pen-paper.jpg

I have seen on various blogs a feature called a "Blogroll". I personally find them very helpful when I'm trying to find new polish blogs to follow so I have decided I would like to create my own. I want to do this to give my followers a little more exposure to other great bloggers. Instead of just going through all the blogs I follow and adding everyone, I would like to give you the opportunity to let me know if you would like to be added to it. 

My Blogroll will be in split into various categories. Let me provide an example. Say you have a blog solely dedicated to:
- nail polish (nail of the day, swatches, nail art, hauls, etc)
- fashion (outfit of the day, hauls, fashion trends, etc)
- cosmetics (face of the day, reviews, hauls, storage, etc)

I would have 3 (or more, if you have a blog dedicated to something else) Blogroll categories.

If you would like to be added to my Blogroll, here are the steps you can take:
1. You MUST be a follower of my blog to be added to my Blogroll. (I will check.)
2. EMAIL ME your blog's URL, the name of your blog and what category your blog fits under. If you comment on this post with your information I will delete it.

If you'd like, you can copy and paste my (make-shift) form below, so you can be sure I have received all the necessary info.
Blog URL:
Blog Name:
Blog Category:

My Blogroll will be posted once I have around 15-20 emails, and will be a continual work in progress.

Do you have a Blogroll on your blog?

Thanks for reading. :)

9 comments:

  1. I do have a blogroll. Which reminds me, I need to review it and add my newest favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!

    I have a blogroll too. First I started with the 'original' one, but now I made a page on my blog. Within a week or 2 I will delete the 'original' one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just wanted to let you know I gave you a blog award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a super great idea!!

    I love my blog roll..whenever I look at blogs I just go through my blog roll from top to bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my blogroll is all the blogs i follow! so much easier to let it create itself than add new ones manually :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!