Home

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

100+ Followers & Pink Wednesday: "Diagonalized"

Happy Wednesday! Before I go any further I just want to say a MASSIVE:
THANK YOU!
As of right now I am at 101 followers - unbelievable. Thank you for commenting and sharing your thoughts with me. I truly love getting to know you all and am looking forward to getting to know you all even better! These past few months have been so much fun and I'm glad that you are joining in the fun with me. Stick around for many more posts to come!
xo

All right, back to the mani! I purposely planned this manicure for today. I did this look almost 2 weeks ago now but it fits perfectly with today's pink theme. Is it considered cheating if I'm not actually wearing pink? I hope not. I'm currently sporting OPI's "Who The Shrek Are You?" that I purchased last night before my 'date night' with the hubby and I'm loving it. You can see that tomorrow! ;) 

This look is a diagonal tape mani or a "Funky French" as some call it. See below.

Pink is Color Club "Yum Gum" (scented)
Purple is Color Club "Alias"
I added a pink flower rhinestone for fun. It matched perfectly!

I love the green shimmer in the bottle, unfortunately it doesn't translate very well on the nails.

This mani didn't last too long. I felt really weird wearing something so obviously "girly". I think I would have been fine if the pink was changed for a green or something but I doubt I will do pink and purple like this again. Anyway, it was fun and I hope it's enough pink for "Pink Wednesday". I think my goal will be to post a mani with at least a little pink every Wednesday or do a swatch of all my pinks. What do you think? Do you follow "Pink Wednesday"?

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Thanks for reading.

15 comments:

  1. Yes, I must say this is a very girly look, but it is so cute on your nails!!
    But tell me, do you have to add nail polish thinner to your Color Club polishes. They get thick so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. keshafaye - Thank you. I haven't had to add any polish thinner to my Color Clubs as of right now, however I have only used them once so far. I will let you know if that changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mani . I love this a lot . It is indeed so girly . It's creative though .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Actually I like the larger diagonals you used. And no I haven't followed 'Pink' Wednesday but I could start. That would give me a reasonable excuse to make myself explore the pink shades out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this manicure, and I like the girly look. I like the hot pink paired with the deep purple shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice! I'm new on blogger, if you can check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg congrats on your first 100 milestone! :D keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is sooo pretty!!! Love it! Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!