The beautiful and wonderful Traci from Drinkcitra has tagged me with two awards. Let's check them out.
One Lovely Blog Award
The rules for this one are:
Link back to the person you got it from
Tell 7 things about yourself
Give the award to 10 bloggers
Seven Things About A Polished Touch
1. My mani is currently Essie Jag-U-Are with Milani Ruby Jewels as my accent nail though by the time I post this I will be wearing a purple polish, although the particular brand and shade haven't been chosen yet. *chuckles* (Update: I'm wearing Rimmel Deliciously Dark, post coming soon!)
2. One of my goals for 2012 is to learn how to use my Konad stamping items.
3. I love doing tags/questionnaires! Tag me, people!
4. My lipgloss/lipstick collection is getting out of hand.
5. My hair straightener is white with brown giraff print. I love it. It came with a matching mini straightener, too, which is adorable.
6. My hair dryer is hot pink.
7. I really care about my blogging friends - you guys make me happy to be part of such a friendly community. :)
(Sidenote: I was staring at my hair straightener/hair dryer trying to figure out what to say for my facts, hence their inclusion in said facts.)
Link back to the person who awarded you
Answer the following questions
Award 10 other bloggers
I have received this award before, however if I'm not mistaken, I believe the questions are different. (I'm still very grateful for the thoughtful award, Traci!)
What's your favorite song?
Yiruma - River Flows In You (Yeah, yeah the one that is mislabelled as "Bella's Lullaby" Shut up, people, it's a beautiful piano song.) It had over 55,000 plays in my iTunes before I had a laptop meltdown and had to get my new one.
What's your favorite dessert?
Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, without the chocolate chips.
Who's your favorite pet?
Black or white?
What's your biggest fear?
I'm sure it's not that different from others: spiders, clowns, the dark. I also can't stand to have my feet/legs uncovered when sleeping. You never know what might be lurking under your bed!
What's your best feature?
Physical: eye colour. (Hazel green, but they vary the whole spectrum.: gold, green, bronze, brown ... usually you can see turquoise right around the outline of my iris, too.)
Non-physical: my compassion.
What's your everyday attitude?
What is perfection?
A new bottle of polish waiting for me at home, picked up by the wonderful Mr.Polish as a surprise. :)
What is your guilty pleasure?
Spending on polish. I'm veeeery guilty. ;)
As for the people I will tag - I chose those who have commented recently on my blog.
Thanks girls, you make this whole bloggin' thing a joy and a pleasure!
Ashley - Follow The Yellow Polish Road
Daisy - Inspired
Frosso - Lacquer Me Silly
Julie - Tales Of Knit and Nails
Laura - Laura's Lacquers
MariJo - Polish Obsession
Melissa - Swatch Me Now
Meredith - Polish and Charms
Rins - Simply Rins
Sarah - SeeSarah Swatch