Home

Monday, February 6, 2012

Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

You're eyes aren't deceiving you: this is another Blue Monday mani for your viewing pleasure.

Pacific Blue, 2 coats - Seche Vite, 1 coat

I have no words, really. Perfection in a bottle sums up this polish. Pacific Blue is a vivid cornflower crème and application was wonderful. Two coats for opacity and a high shine. Great wear, too. THREE FULL DAYS. What the heck, right!? Mr.Polish loved this colour almost as much as me.

If you don't own this now, find it or swap with someone. You need this.

15 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! :] Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I have 2 bottles of this amazingness:] it's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this blue! I agree, its perfection. One of my favorite blues to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definite perfection! Wow. Absolutely gorgeous blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked this up not too long ago, but I haven't used it yet.. it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty blue, almost makes mondays not so bad...almost.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this polish, its been one of my favorite blues for a few years now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this polish and love it. It's one of my favorite blues.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an awesome blue shade! I should really expand my collection with more cremes like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love intense, vibrant blues. Nothing makes me happier than a good blue polish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of the colors I want from this brand.It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This perfectly captures the feeling I get in the summer when the sky is oh-so-magnificently blue! You should try to incorporate a cloud pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this blue. I especially loved when I found it after someone had clearly tried to hide the last one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!