Saturday, February 11, 2012

Essie "Shine of the Times"

There are really no words that need to be said for the following mani besides utter perfection.

Essie Shine of the Times
1 coat over a black base (Wet'n'Wild Black Crème)
Seche Vite, 1 coat
With flash

Do you see how many colours this shines?
 I am in awe of this polish. Seriously.

Do you actually need a description of this? Let's make it quick so you can scroll back up and check out the pictures again, 'cause that's what I'm gonna do...

Shine of the Times is a densely packed flakie polish that consists of green, gold and amber flakies. They flash lime green, bright green, gold, copper, and amber. Application is thick, in a good way and dry time seemed to be good. I only waited 2 minutes before applying a coat of Seche Vite and it was touch dry.

Just. Wow.

12 comments:

  1. SOTT= best flakie ever! Love it over black :) Can't go wrong with a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love love!!! i am such a flakie lover right now! if a polish comes out and it even remotely has the tiniest flakie in it.. I get it! This looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! It was my first real flakie and I'm so happy to have it. It's really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love Shine of the Times!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!

    May I suggest throwing a coat of matte top on this? My favorite mani to date is simply a taupe or black, with one coat of Shine of the Times and a matte coat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought this today, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i'm so behind i didn't realize essie made flakies too!!! this one sure is gorgeous!!
    btw, I just stumbled upon your blog and I love it!! you got a new follower =))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!