Home

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cosmetic Arts Yell-oh!

Emergency, emergency! Nah, just kidding. I'm suffering from a pretty nasty cold/flu and I feel like I could drop at any moment, so for me the intro is fitting. To hopefully lift my weary, sick-burdened spirits I give you a vibrant YELLOW mani. I know, right. Yellow on moi?! Believe it.

Cosmetic Arts Yell-Oh!
3 coats, no topcoat




I realize that some of these photo's look verrrry similar but let's just enjoy them, 'kay?

Yell-Oh! is the easiest yellow polish I have ever applied. Application was nice. The first coat was streaky, which is to be expected, the second coat evened things out a bit and the third coat made it beautiful. It was slightly thick, but nowhere near the disaster that most yellow's are for me. I actually didn't want to take this off but I was on a swatching mission a couple weeks ago and couldn't stop so off it went. I will most definitely be rockin' this in a couple more months. I want to add glitter to it, ouuuu.

Hoping you are all healthy & well. *cough, cough, sniffle* I'm going to go try and beat this thing ... *nods off*

8 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better! Ive had the flu since last Friday and today is the first day I feel a little better! Drink lots of water! That yellow looks great on you! Yellow is one color I could never pull off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a banana milkshake or something else delicious! I wish I had a decent yellow polish. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck, I had the sick last week. Hope you feel better!
    I really like this yellow, so vibrant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good colour for summer season, and i agree with Lydia, it's like a banana milkshake! haha.

    Lot of kisses, and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a pretty yellow! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Feel better! This yellow looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!