Home

Monday, February 20, 2012

Blue Monday featuring China Glaze, ACO & L.A Girl

Happy Blue Monday!

China Glaze Kinetic Candy
2 coats, no topcoat


I've been reading in the blogosphere that people had excellent application with this polish. I, however, did not. It was a little thick and that made it tricky to work with. Manageable, but I had higher expectations for this one. The pretty pale blue always wins me over though, so there's no hard feelings ...


 1 coat Seche Vite on top


Silver: L.A Girl Sterling Silver, 1 coat
Medium blue: ACO True Blue, 1 thick coat
The polka dots are done with black and white acrylic paint.

True Blue is actually more teal than it shows here, *sigh*. Ah well. Still pretty, no?

Honestly, I tried to do the cloud mani that everyone has been trying out lately and it was a complete fail, so I turned the fail into a win by making it look like I intended for this to be like, well, this. Haha. 

Hope you enjoy! Have a great Monday!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful color and I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I find it makes your nails look longer, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry it didn't apply well for you! I liked mine. It's a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That CG is lovely!!! The stripe looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute mani! The baby blue is so pretty!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks awesome!!! I just got Kinetic Candy myself and yet have to try it... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I want Kenetic Candy .. like now... I need to try the cloud mani, I would had never thought you were trying and failed at it, this one looks very pretty :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love the design :D That blue is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a great colour and fabulous designs. Love your blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails dooo look longer with this mani; I love the small, medium, and large white dots on your accent nail too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!