Home

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pink Wednesday: WetnWild How I Met Your Magenta

Happy Pink Wednesday!

Do you remember when I mentioned that I was having issues with my Seche Vite shrinking away from the cuticle end of my nail? The following pictures show you exactly what I was referring to. (They were taken at the end of January and since then I haven't had this happen more than once since, thank heavens.)

Wet'n'Wild How I Met Your Magenta
4 coats with a coat of Seche Vite


So glossy!!!

How I Met Your Magenta is a beautiful jelly polish with pretty shimmer. It's rare that I do 4 coats of polish, but I love how squishy this looks so I would definitely learn a bit of patience and do this again. The VNL that you see in the pictures above wasn't that visible IRL. 

One thing I will say: the brush is a bit wonky on this one. I've noticed it on almost all of my "fastdry" Wet'n'Wild's. Have you seen it on yours? Next time I use this brand and type of polish I will take a picture of the brush to show you.

Hope your Wednesday is lovely!

11 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!